If had enough money, two things I would have done. 1. Buying loads of books. 2. Travel.
I love to travel, visit places that are not much known yet beautiful, know the place, feel everything around, watch people and their lifestyle and etch everything in my memory.
Being an Indian, I haven’t visited all the places in India; solely because of the lack of time and my parents won’t allow me to go on a trip with my friends.
I’ll visit all the places I wish to. One day! I just know it because I believe if there’s is a will there’s a way.
So, if I get the chance, the five places I would visit first are:
- Khajjiar:Khajjiar is a hill station in Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is popularly known as the mini Switzerland of India. It is a plateau with a small stream and surrounded by meadows and forests. When I get the chance this would the first place I would like to visit.
- Kashmir:Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the India. The picture above is taken from a houseboat on Dal Lake. Beautiful, isn’t it? There are so many other places in Kashmir that will take your heart away. Click here to watch a beautiful video of Kashmir-The warmest place on earth.
- Coorg:Coorg (Kodagu) is a hill station in Karnataka, India. It is popularly known as the Scotland of India. It is beautiful place with lush greenery with people rich in culture and hospitality.
- Manali:Manali is a town nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India. Manali has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty- lush green forests, meadows and blue streams. It will fill your soul with fresh fragrance of trees and misty nature.
- Munnar:Munnar is a town and hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerela, India. It is one of the most beautiful and popular hill-stations of Kerala.
It was hard for me to sort out the top five places I want to visit from my TO-GO list. But, the good part is that, yet again, priorities got sorted. You’ll find many other beautiful pictures if you look up for these places in the Internet.
Good day! ^_^
Always & Forever,